Hi Udo,

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
I have the same problem (still using an older version of VDR, tho).
VDR does delete the contents of the directory, but it doesn't
always delete the primary directory below 'video'. In your example
you (or in my case me ;o)) still have

(being empty) left over.

If it happens next time, check:
- Owning user and group of the folder
- File permissions
- User account that runs VDR

Most times when I notice that folder deleting didn't work, it was because the files/folders accidentally had wrong permissions or owners.

I run VDR as root (the only account on the machine) and VDR
created the folders, so this shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have
a look at the folder's owners & permissions.