Steffen thanks for your answer.

I have not found a topic with this exactly problem on this list and either in mantis.
I undertand that using cvs I exposed to these problems.
I try to use more stable version (vdr-burn-0.1.0-pre21.tgz <http://linux.kompiliert.net/contrib/vdr-burn-0.1.0-pre21.tgz> )

Thanks

Steffen Barszus wrote:
Leo Márquez schrieb:

Hi,

The burn plugins don't work for me and makes vdr crash. I have compiled the burn plugin with the boost-for-burn-1.33.0.tgz source inside buen plugins sources.
The error I see in VDR (not daemon mode) is:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::io::too_many_args' what(): boost::too_many_args: format-string refered to less arguments than were passed
 Avortat

The last lines of dvd.log are:

[burn] + growisofs -use-the-force-luke=tty -dvd-compat -Z /dev/hdd -V 'SABER Y GANAR~ ' -dvd-video /videoteca/v0/vdr-burn.SABER_Y_GANAR__.1ENKI5/DVDAUTHOR
[burn] WARNING: /dev/hdd already carries isofs!
[burn] About to execute 'mkisofs -V SABER Y GANAR~ -dvd-video /videoteca/v0/vdr-burn.SABER_Y_GANAR__.1ENKI5/DVDAUTHOR | builtin_dd of=/dev/hdd obs=32k seek=0'

Anyone knows this problem?

Thats a known problem, and a fix/patch allready exists for that. I believe, that exactly this problem was discussed just a few days ago here on the list. As i don't use cvs at the moment , i can point you directly to the patch, maybe someone else can point out the location ? If nowhere else, please have a look in the mantis bugtracker website of the burn plugin, it should be attached there.

Kind Regards

Steffen

Leo Márquez
[ Enginyeria del Software - Internet ]