Hi Juza,

are you sure that xine actually utilizes xxmc? 10% for your system seems a
bit high CPU load. I've a Pentium M running at 1.2GHz with 3% CPU load. It's
really tricky to find the right settings in xine, where to set a checkmark
without breaking the xxmc driver.

Start xine --verbose=1
It should report something like this. If not, you need to doublecheck your
settings.
..
video_out_xxmc: using Xv port 181 from adaptor NV17 Video Overlay for
hardware colorspace conversion and scaling.
video_out_xxmc: ignoring broken XV_HUE settings on NVidia cards
video_out_xxmc: this adaptor supports the yuy2 format.
video_out_xxmc: this adaptor supports the yv12 format.
video_out_xxmc: Unichrome CPU saving is off.
audio_alsa_out : supported modes are 8bit 16bit 24bit 32bit mono stereo
(4-channel not enabled in xine config) (4.1-channel not enabled in xine
config) (5-channel not enabled in xine config) 5.1-channel a/52 and DTS
pass-through
video_out_xxmc: VO_PROP_ASPECT_RATIO(2)
..
=== CLEAR(-5.3)
=== CLEAR(-5.4)
=== CLEAR(-5.5)
--- CLEAR(-5b)
libmpeg2: output port has XxMC capability
libmpeg2: output port has XxMC capability

* (I was searching for the reference, but it's too late for today). As far
as I remember correctly, Hardware mpeg2 can only do interlaced or bob
deinterlaced streams. So if you want hardware support, deinterlacing support
is very limited.

* I am wondering, why you want to deinterlace - since a TV set is perfectly
accepting interlaced PAL! It's its native format.

* Have you checked your X config? You will need a handcrafted modeline to
have 50Hz refresh rate.

* You also need to check your settings with nvidia-settings for "*Sync"
entries.

* Check xine while playing for stating, that frames are dropped.

So, for today I will stop here, since there are so many things which have to
be set correctly, to have a perfect picture.

Regards,
Martin