On 18 Oct 2006 Dieter Bloms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

> I plan to buy the harman kardon avr 435 receiver and want to connect the
> pin4 from jumper 2 of my full featured card to it.
> Does anybody know if this receiver works with the rev 1.3 card ?
> I don't mean the voltage, but the non audio bit problem.

On my DD compatibility list (see http://www.muempf.de/down/) are
several Harman Kardon receivers listed:

 Receiver                     |   Status   | Reported by
Harman/Kardon AVR 45RDS       |     ok     |
Harman/Kardon AVR 2500        |     ok     |
Harman/Kardon AVR 3000        |     ok     | Stefan Huelswitt <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Harman/Kardon AVR 7000        |     ok     |

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://www.muempf.de/