hi klaus

i run a plain-vanilla vdr (1.4.3) now and all those empty directories are gone. so it's definetly NO BUG in vdr. i assume it's bigpatch's fault. :(

regards hannes

Johannes Schoeller wrote:
Matthias Fechner wrote:
Hi,

I have the problem that VDR deletes directories in my /video0 or
/video1 ... which not belongs to VDR.

I use vdrconvert to convert my VDR recordings to DVDs so I have a
directory /video1/filme which VDR deletes and vdrconvert breaks.

Is it possible to deny the delete of this directory?

(vdr is running as root here)

Best regards,
Matthias

i wish vdr would delete .del directories ;)
here it doesn't clean up emtpy directories. never found out why. so i
made a cronjob that does that for me ...

regards hannes