Hi and thanks for your answer.
I'm using debian etch and always compile vdr and plugins myself.
I see e-tobi is sarge. I will look for a etch e-tobi repository but...
is there any problem in compile vdr myself and install vdr plugins packages?

Thanks.

Tobias Grimm escribió:

Leo Márquez wrote:
Finally I'm desperated with vdr-burn. Few days ago I exposed my
problem but seems that I'm the one person that experience it.

At least one person at the German vdrportal.de seems to have the same
problem (but no solution yet):

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=529179#post529179

If you're using Debian, please try the burn package from here:

deb-src http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental sarge vdr

It works fine with Sarge.

It would help much, if you could provide a core dump or backtrace.

Tobias

PS: A Debian ProjectX package is available here:

deb-src http://e-tobi.net/vdr-experimental sarge base

PPS: the burn plugin has it's own bug tracker:
http://vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/main_page.php

__________ Información de NOD32, revisión 1.1823 (20061022) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con  NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com