"Simon Baxter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I've been trying all the available modes in the streamdev-server to
find the one that suits my needs best.

I have 2 VDRs, a server and a client.  Ideally, I'd like them both to
be able to change channel - and when the transponders need to change,
one will just force the other to change as well.  This is sort of
possible with the"Client may suspend" set to "offer", but has some
problems.

Do you really need two vdr running ?
Would vdr-xineliboutput help ? You could have several frontends
watching the same channel. (and every frontent can change the channel)

Wow, thanks for the suggestion.  I've not looked at that one...