>> I'm starting xineliboutput with
>> "./vdr -P'xineliboutput --primary --local=sxfe --video=xxmc --remote=none'
>
> Well, looks like someone is mixing vdr-xine and vdr-xineliboutput.

No, I'm running vdr-xine OR xineliboutput - just showed the two syntaxs for
when I start one or the other.

Hm.

Did the problem appear with xine-lib update ?

yes - it's the same with the August xine-lib snapshot. But, as per my previous post, it's happenning when playback moves from 001.vdr to 002.vdr etc... (100Meg files, slips every 2 mins 10 seconds or so)

I'm just cat-ing all the .vdr files together to test this....