On Monday 04 December 2006 13:45, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> On Monday 04 December 2006 13:14, Suur Karu wrote:
> > Installed vdradmin-am-3.5.1 give me strange TV picture on "Watch TV"
> > menu: http://kodu.neti.ee/~pa000t/files/vdradmin.gif
> >
> > make.sh check said that all Perl modules presents.
> > Using Slackware 11.0 (2.6.18 kernel) with 2 budget cards.
>
> VDRAdmin's 'watch TV' feature only works with Full-feature cards.

It also works with a recentish CVS version of the softdevice plugin.

Note that you must enable he GRAB command on the vdr command line. From
man vdr:

      -g, --grab=dir
        Write images from the SVDRP command GRAB into the  given  direc-
        tory  dir.  dir must be the full path name of an existing direc-
        tory, without any "..", double '/' or symlinks. By  default,  or
        if -g- is given, grabbing images to disk is disabled.

Cheers,

Laz