Is it possible for vdr to set and remember either the left or right audio
channel for a particular SID?  Telstar 5 for example has several radio channels
that have different programming on the left and right channels.  I can select
one of these, but then if I switch stations and return, it has forgotten my
selection and both left and right channels are active again.  This is a feature
I am used to on my Windows dvb apps, and it would be nice to have on vdr.  I
saw a post in 2005 about it, but no definitive answer.