VDR User kirjoitti:
On 1/23/07, *Tero Siironen* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    I can also report A/V sync working, but also problem that might
    relate to
    this new test version of the firmware. Timer recording failed,
    because vdr
    couldn't change the channel. Logs were filled with entries below
    recording of 0 bytes. Another two recordings earlier has worked
    however, so
    could be related or coincidence. But Wife Approval Factor just dropped
    dramatically :)

I don't think this is coincidence as I too have has timer recording failures since installing the new a/v sync-fixed firmware. This is definitely something that should be looked into!
Could this be related to some sw or hw issue? I have had this new fw for a few days now and about 20+ succesfull recordings and no failures.

I've got vdr 1.4.4, burn 0.0.009, subtitles 0.4.0, femon 1.1.0, mplayer 0.9.15 and vompserver 0.2.5. And on the hw side AMD Sempron 3000+, 512MB, TT DVB-C FF 2.1, DVB-C budget, FC6, kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.