During the Storm Kyrill last week, my Sat dish got turned a bit, so DVB
signal was down to 40%, which made the tuner (i have 2 cards) not to
receive. In the logfile I saw that VDR tried to get a signal on both cards,
as my VDR just started to do some recording stuff.

As I was tired from work, I didn't care about it, so I just wanted to watch,
what's on my disk stored, but this turned out to be impossible. Got VDR
segfaults, with restarts of VDR. So I killed my runvdr, edited by hand my
timers, so no more recording occurred. After this, I was able to watch hard
disk recordings.

Regards,
Martin

There is a similar problem, if I try to record a channel on a card
that cannot tune to the channel, VDR segfaults.

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]