Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> On Sa, Jan 27, 2007 at 05:16:31 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>> Halim Sahin wrote:
>>> Hi Klaus
>>>>
>>> Here it komes:
>>> pn=FEED pp= ATV ps=
>>> pn=atv pp= Service Provider ps=
>>> pn=RADIO CITY pp= Service Provider ps=
>>> pn=Marmara Radyo pp= Service Provider ps=
>>> pn=. pp= Service Provider ps=
>>>
>>> pn=SAMANYOLU TV pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=MEHTAP TV pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=S HABER pp= stv ps=
>>> pn=BURC FM pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=DUNYA RADIO pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=AKRA FM pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=MORAL FM pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=MARMARA FM pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=RADYO 15 pp= STV ps=
>>> pn=INTERCOM pp= STV ps=
>>>

>>> After switching to the stv provider, vdr shows in channels.conf  for
>>> atv
>>> SAMANYOLU TV.....
>> Sorry, I forgot that we also need the information which channel all this
>> is for. Please locate the lines
>>
> Hav a look on this:
> data = 1 1 1
> channel = 'TRT 1'
> pn=atv pp= Service Provider ps=
> data = 1 1 1
> channel = 'atv'
> pn=SAMANYOLU TV pp= STV ps=

As you can see the provider broadcasts different channel names for the
same channel on the two transponders (that's assuming that the two
sets of data above were retrieved from the two transponders you mentioned
earlier).

So unless proven otherwise I'd say it's the provider's fault.

Klaus