Hi!

I'm using the cvs version of streamdev. I have a client vdr box that uses
streamdev-client to connect the server, and also have several windows
machines connected with VLC.

It works very well, no problems really in viewing the streams. :)

But, if I shutdown the client vdr box, somehow the server doesn't notice
that the client has disappeared. Streamdev-server stays active, but
obviously the stream doesn't go anywhere so I get tons of "ring buffer
overflow" errors in syslog.. Also vdr cpu usage goes to 100% at this
point.

This is fixed by restarting the client box, but that's not a good
solution. :)

--
Teemu Suikki
http://www.z-power.fi