In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Wolfgang Goeller wrote:

> Hello
> Finally I upgraded from kernel 2.4.21 to opensuse and kernel 2.6.18
> The drivers are ok - the vdr-locations are strange.
> More striking: My native hauppauge remote-control does not work
> until now I used vdr -Premote and it worked
> What has changed?

You were probably using 3rd party modules before, and now the kernel has
them built in. Is it a grey remote? That never worked properly without a
patch for the driver. Until 2.6.20, that is. I upgraded today and my
remote worked without patching :). So try upgrading your kernel to
2.6.20 if you can.

I must update my HOWTO...

TH *