Reinhard Nissl kirjoitti:
Hi,

Kartsa wrote:

Should I do both these changes at the same time or separately?

I think you may apply both changes at the same time.

Bye.
So I would like to raise this one up again. After applying the two changes (dsyslog("TS continuity error (%d)", ccCounter) and { *FrameSize = 0; dsyslog("cAudioRepacker: FrameSize == 0"); } in remux.c) I still get these lines in log (and -l 3 in vdr startup)

vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 232 bytes to sync on next audio frame vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 240 bytes to sync on next audio frame vdr: [3600] cAudioRepacker(0xC0): skipped 492 bytes while syncing on next audio frame

Why does these skipping of bytes appear?

And there still occurs AV sync problem from time to time.

\\Kartsa