Kartsa kirjoitti:
Carlos Javier Borroto kirjoitti:
On 2/20/07, Gavin Hamill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What hardware are you using? I mean, what driver is being used? Is it
dvb-usb-dtt200u  ? If so.. 'me too' :)

I forget that, I'm using a Nexus card, this is my lspci output:
As it happens so am I.
I have Nexus as a ff card and as a second card I have a budget card.

dmesg
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-CA rev1.X)
DVB: registering new adapter (TT-Budget/WinTV-NOVA-C  PCI)

The Nexus card is a ff card which I am using for video out.
Firmware is the latest with the avsync fix.
A small correction. I have two vdr boxes and I reported the wrong one for the hw :)
The correct hw is:
DVB: registering new adapter (Technotrend/Hauppauge WinTV DVB-C rev2.X)
So it is not a Nexus-CA. But it is a ff card and I do not have another card on my second system. And the firmware is the same.
On my systems the limits are:

$ grep . /proc/sys/fs/file-*
/proc/sys/fs/file-max:21190
/proc/sys/fs/file-nr:4320       0       21190
And mine
$grep . /proc/sys/fs/file-*
/proc/sys/fs/file-max:50644
/proc/sys/fs/file-nr:1088       0       50644
Also correct values for these are
$grep . /proc/sys/fs/file-*
/proc/sys/fs/file-max:50569
/proc/sys/fs/file-nr:704        0       50569