Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
Bernd Juraschek
Gesendet: Samstag, 3. März 2007 16:22
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: Re: [vdr] Wakeup On LAN

Hi,

Another problem: I would like to use alarm ACPI wakeup for booting
the PC before the next recording starts. I've not tried this with
hibernate, but with poweroff this also doesn't work. Is this the
same problem?

Some strange effect is also:

---
# echo "2007-03-03 12:00:00" > /proc/acpi/alarm
# cat /proc/acpi/alarm
2007-03-00 12:00:00
#
---