On 3/18/07, VDR User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Grab screenshots are unfortunately screwed up for NTSC.  I asked Klaus
about this a long time ago and he suggested the problem was
driver/firmware related.  When I inquired I was told it's a software
problem.  Rather than continuing to go in cricles I just forgot the
idea of getting a good screenshot.

Grab works perfect for NTSC if I use my FF card with xine in softmode.  It
appears that VDR is just calling the dvb driver and getting the resolution
from that.  Somewhere in the ttpci code, it is hardcoded to PAL... Hmmm
where to find it.  This is only an issue with FF cards in NTSC.