Jose Alberto Reguero wrote:
El Martes, 27 de Marzo de 2007, Harald Milz escribió:
Hi,

is anyone working on a UTF-8 version of VDRadmin-AM? I'm using vdr with the
UTF8 patch (de and ru) and need to always select UTF8 manually in the
browser to avoid seeing the à stuff. Looking at the html files in
template/default/, I see everything is hardcoded in iso-8859-1, but that
should be a configuration option. Setting LANG=de_DE.utf8 doesn't help, it
is silently ignored.

Anyone?

THX.

I run:

sed -i -e s/ISO-8859-1/UTF-8/g *.html

in the template/default/ directory.

Andreas Mair already adopted my UTF-8 patch for the vdradmin locales, months and versions ago. It patches the makefile and adds targets for generating the UTF-8 locales out of the stock ones. For more info, check this thread: http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/vdr/2006-July/010116.html

Regards,
Lucian