On 28 Mar 2007, at 18:50, Morfsta wrote:

On 3/28/07, Georg Acher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, maybe there will be one later...

Sign me up to one of those... I would love something like that for VDR.

Its quite frustrating that there STILL isn't a FF DVB-S2 solution that
supports hardware decoding of MPEG2/4/AVC with HDMI output.. Whoever
comes first to market with that will surely make a fortune... Anyone
know of any imminent release by a company?

There exist a driver for the realmagic x-card for linux, but it was never released... The x-card supports mpeg4 and 720p output.

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]