Sorry for repeating this message in this mailing list.
I realized it was better here than DVB mailing list.

I'm using a DVB-C LinuxTv terminal called Galaxis.
I bought it on Ebay and apparently it is made for the Austrian market.
Everything works great on the French Cable!

>From what I understood this terminal has a IDE connection for a hard drive.
I opened the terminal and indeed I found the IDE plug.
Though I didn't find the electrical plug for the hard drive.

Does anybody own this terminal and tried to connect a hard drive?
What would be the next step? Hard drive recognition by the BIOS? Software to
install to be able to record TV shows?

Thank you in advance.