Thanks a lot !

Now I don't have to struggle with Java and learning ProjectX...

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För bob321
Skickat: den 10 juli 2007 10:49
Till: VDR Mailing List
Ämne: Re: [vdr] dvbtextsubs 0.2

On 7/7/07, listnisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have searched the internet (including for
> dvbtextsubs-0.2.tar.gz but haven't found it. I would really appreciate if
> some friendly soul on this list would like to send me the file or point me
> to a location.

You are lucky or i have lot of old thing in my hd and a problem with
del button, or maybe both.

Its not the original package and i don't remember if i modify the
code, i just remember i have a problem with french special character,
so if i change something its related to charmap (if you have a charmap
problem maybe look the file *.OLD)

Have a nice day.