Hi!

This question is directed more to Finnish DBV/VDR gurus...

I have problem with YLE recordings.  When watching "live" proadcast, sound is
just right but when watch same program as recoded, sound is breaking, picture
is fine, but sound have short gaps.. Like when there is not enougth CPU power
to decode it.
IF I play that file directly with xine sound is fine.. No problem.

During watching, when sound start breaking, if I "jump" few second backward
sound is fine for a while, but then start breaking again.

So this problem is only with YLE recordings, other channels are fine always.

I have tried to change almost everyhting at xineliboutput and replay settings,
nothing helps.  This is not version related (atleast not vdr version).

--
JJussi