I am looking for a plugin to play steaming video from the net, and
specifically at the moment NASA TV. I have the MP3/Mplayer plugin
installed, and also played with the VOD plugin about a year ago, but
still can't work out how to achieve what I want. Any help would be much

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is
confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was
addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No
one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its
attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank
If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia
Limited, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED]