Hi,

I decided to try the pin plugin (0.1.9) with vdr-1.5.9 today.  I noticed
that the patch that came with the pin plugin was only for vdr-1.4.x, but the
merges seemed trivial and it appears to work fine.  The plugin does seem to
have a few minor problems.  It appears that when I associate "Recordings" or
"Timers" to a keymacro or separate key on the remote, vdr still allows me to
access them even when the childlock is enabled.  Also, I would like to
prevent someone from being able to push the "recording" button on the remote
when the childlocks are enabled, but this also still seems to work.  It
appears that really only the main menu is locked when the childlock is
enabled.  I would like to have most of the keys on the remote locked as well
(and not just have the menu options locked).

Best Regards.