On 11/02/07 10:40, JJussi wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just changed to 1.5.10.
> I set at Install - DVB menu subtitles on, selecting "Fin - Eng - Sve" as
> three
> subtitles types (yes, I have tried just one, Fin - too)
> I set at Keymacros.conf one "User"-key to Subtitles
>
> When I go to channel (YLE 1/YLE 2) what uses subtitles, I get OSD info " DBV
> Subtitles", pressing Enter removes that text. But can not see any subtitles
> at screen.
>
> Pressing that "User" key brings information that there is subtitles (Fin) at
> present and it is selected, but still no subtitles..
>
> Have I forget to do something?!?

DVB subtitles don't work correctly in live mode in VDR 1.5.10.

Meanwhile I found that it works ok if you change the line

  ts2pes[numTracks++] = new cTS2PES(*SPids++, resultBuffer, IPACKS, 0x00, 0x20
+ n++);

in remux.c to

  ts2pes[numTracks++] = new cTS2PES(*SPids++, resultBuffer, 30000, 0x00, 0x20 +
n++);

Klaus