VDR developer version 1.5.11 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous developer version is available at
This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 1.5.10:
- Fixed checking compatibility mode for old subtitles plugin (thanks to Marco
- Updated the French OSD texts (thanks to Michael Nival).
- Updated the Estonian OSD texts (thanks to Arthur Konovalov).
- Updated the Italian OSD texts (thanks to Diego Pierotto).
- The "Play" key now starts replay of the selected recording in the Recordings
menu (thanks to Ville Skyttä);
- Improved shutdown handling (thanks to Udo Richter).
- Housekeeping now waits for a while after a replay has ended (thanks to Udo
- Added more special characters to the list of allowed characters when entering
strings (thanks to Thomas Günther).
- Added Ukrainian language texts (thanks to Yarema Aka Knedlyk).
- Added a workaround for recovering from wrongfully interpreted "pre 1.3.19 PS1
- Fixed a possible blocking in replay when subtitles are active.
- Fixed displaying subtitles in live mode.
- Fixed handling CONFDIR (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Added some missing 'const' keywords (thanks to Sascha Volkenandt).
- The 'Allowed' parameter in cMenuEditStrItem() is now NULL by default, which
in using tr(FileNameChars) (suggested by Thomas Günther).
- Added a missing '.' to the date returned by DayDateTime() (thanks to Lauri
- Improved the 'i18n' target in the Makefile to avoid unnecessary work (thanks
Stefan Huelswitt). The 'newplugin' and 'i18n-to-gettext.pl' scripts have been
changed accordingly. Plugin authors may want to adjust the 'i18n' target
of their Makefiles.
- Fixed a crash if no fonts are found (thanks to Mario Ivankovits and Clemens
- Fixed decoding filename characters in case there are not two hex digits after
the '#' (reported by Helmut Auer).
*When reporting problems, please don't reply to this message!*
Create a new thread instead, using a descriptive subject!
vdr mailing list