2007/11/18, Ville Aakko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> And then VDR dies. If I disable it and use skinsoppalusikka instead,
> everything is OK. It even seems more stable (i.e. as stable as
> text2skin) than it used to, though I haven't done extensive testing
> yet.

I have to correct this: skinsoppalusikka is still unstable on dxr3 (as
it always used to be for me and at least some others). You get the
occasional freezes and garbled OSD, if you use the menus (as you get
with any other skin, except than those made via text2skin). So there
is no stable skin for dxr3 users on vdr-1.5.11 currently.

 - Ville

--
Ville Aakko - [EMAIL PROTECTED]