On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:48:21 +0100, Jose Alberto Reguero wrote
> This patch fix the error "Pid xxx not available" in the streamdev
> plugin with VDR-VDR connection, that cause not tunning to the
> channel. The problem is that sometimes, when cConnectionVTP::CmdADDP
> is called, m_LiveStreamer is NULL, and then return an errorr.
> m_LiveStreamer became null in cConnectionVTP::CmdABRT that is called
> from cStreamdevDevice::CloseDvrInt called from cStreamdevDevice::CloseDvr.

Guess you refer to this problem:
http://www.vdr-developer.org/mantisbt/view.php?id=255

I finally commited a workaround to CVS last week. The problem is caused by VDR
1.5.x clients, so I'd rather see this fixed on the client side. But thanks for
your efforts nevertheless! I added a reference to your posting in the bugreport.

Frank