> Is there a way to use more than a card with it when only one is DVB-S2
> capable ?

I just dropped a mail to Reinhard asking the same question. My
"production" system runs 2 DVB-T cards that currently don't work with
vdr-1.5.12 / multiproto. I would love to start using it full time but
until I can get support for DVB-T then it won't be possible.

There's two ways you can do this I believe, port the dvb-t driver
properly to the new multiproto tree or modify VDR to fall back to the
old interface to tune the driver if the new one fails.

I know that it is possible to use the old interface because when I use
vdr-1.4.7 with the multiproto tree it works fine for DVB-T, however I
am not sure where to start coding this into either VDR and I'm not
sure my skills are that hot at the driver level!

If someone could provide some pointers here, that would be great (Manu
or Reinhard?)

Thanks,

Phil