On Thursday 10 January 2008, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> lucian orasanu schrieb:
> > it is changed after patch with function above and in
> > menu.c at line 304 is expecting another function like
> > this:
> >
> > SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol
> >,Symbolrate,FEC_AUTO);
> >
> > so i modified this line in menu.c like this:
> >
> > SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol
> >,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate,Symbolrate);
>
> Try changing it to:
>
> SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData(RotorPos->R_Code(),Frequenz,Pol,S
>ymbolrate,DVBFE_FEC_AUTO,DVBFE_MOD_AUTO,DVBFE_DELSYS_DVBS,DVBFE_ROLLOFF_UNKN
>OWN);
>
> You'll need to apply the attached VDR patch instead of the one
> included with vdr-rotor.

Hi,

I've tested it, it seems that it works - but I have motor behind the switch
(port D of 4port) and in some cases the dish doesn't went back to east (with
SS1, old driver, old rotor, vdr-1.5.12 no such problem detected). In that
case I have to switch to channel which is not behind portD and then back to
portD and the dish begin to move. I'm using gotoX functionality.

I'm using for testing:
- Debian Lenny
- TT S2-3200
- HH120
- vdr-1.5.13 patched by
vdr-1.5.12-dvbs2-h264-syncearly-framespersec-audioindexer-fielddetection-speedup.diff,
vdr-1.5.12-speedup-fix1.diff and vdr-1.5.12-speedup-fix2.diff.
- rotor version vdr-rotor-0.1.4-vdr1.5.7.tgz patched by
Rotor-0.1.4-vdr1.5.10.diff and vdr-1.5.12-dvbs2-h264-other-rotor.diff and
with changes of SChannel->cChannel::SetSatTransponderData proposed above by
Reinhard.

Reinhard, if you agree I'm ready to cooperate in testing.

Ales