> Well, I think there has been a number of fixes (e.g. to the speedup
> patches and the nit.c file) that probably warrants a new patch for
> 1.5.13 that incorporates them all.

yes, it will be nice

>I'm sure Reinhard will do that when
> he has a moment, he probably is taking a well deserved break after
> looking into so many issues and fixes for us over the last few weeks!

yes, thanks again, Reinhard

> With all of the required patches, fixes and tweaks for VDR / FFMPEG /

ah, FFmpeg !!!
I'm sure, now ffmpeg (as software h.264 decoder) is really weak chain in the
Linux-hdtv-dvb, NOT multiproto and others dvb-s2 stuff. No multithreading in
ffmpeg for single slice decoding, no support for spatial direct mode for
interlaced pictures. It's seems nobody in ffmpeg-devel list want to work with
this points. :(