Gregoire Favre skrev:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 06:38:31PM +0100, Per Mellander wrote:
>
>> Don't know if it works for x86_64.
>>
>> I checked out xine-lib one minute ago to test and I had no problem.
>
> Well, that's very strange, I checked revision 32 of the svn, and the svn
> (you spoke about a CVS of xine-lib which is abandonned for a long time)
> of xine-lib-1.2 :
> hg pull -u http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2/
>
> Are you using xine-lib-1.1 by any chance ?

Yes, 1.1.9

It's been very confusing to me. I started of by using the xine-lib that
can be found on Reinards site http://home.vrweb.de/~rnissl/ Later on I
figured out that cvs was abandoned so I checked out latest from
hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib/

I'm running the first one, patched with xine.patch from
http://coreavc-for-linux.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ and then handpatched
with the diff's from happysat and last Walerys patch.

I'm sorry if my input has been not that straight but I didn't realize
the matter that cvs was abandoned until recently.

I'll try 1.2,

Per