On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 03:36:40PM +0000, Morfsta wrote:
> No, when I apply your changes to the multiproto tree and install,
> DVB-S / DVB-S2 doesn't work at all - all I get is a black screen on
> DVB-S/2 delivered channels. Reverting back to the original patch works
> fine.

??? you should be able to let VDR tune, but your disecq don't work, no ?

> What was the change you had to make to mark the HVR4000 as a DVB-S2
> capable device? If you could isolate that bit then perhaps I could
> just add that to the original multiproto + original hvr4000 patch?

I wanted the driver to set DVBFE_DELSYS_DVBS2, and I found out that as I
didn't need the need diseqc so I took an older one.

As it worked for me so, I didn't worked anymore at it.

Good luck,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre