On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, Christian Schuld wrote:

On Montag, 4. Februar 2008, Füley István wrote:

Yes, thats true :) But IMHO implementing this feature would require only a few
dozen lines of addtional source code. May be someone else can do it?

Don't look at me ;-)
Lol :) That's a good one :)

During tuning VDR selects the right device using the sourcecaps patch and
looks up the right diseqc sequence for that satellite source in diseqc.conf.
It should work right away, if you setup sourcecaps and disqec correctly.

I hope I understand you. I will give it a try.

By the way, you can check the device selection nicely with the femon plugin.

Yes, it's working fine, I can select the device with the left-right keys.

Thanks for your answer,

Istvan
believed to be clean.