On Feb 11, 2008 6:31 PM, Reinhard Nissl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just a guess: maybe the above bih.biXPelsPerMeter and
> bih.biYPelsPerMeter can be used to set the pixel aspect ratio
> which will then in turn yield the frame aspect ratio when applied
> to the coded frame size. So pixel aspect for the above sample
> should yield:
>
>        pa = 1.81818 * 1080 / 1440 = 1.363635
>
> and most likely:
>
>        bih.biXPelsPerMeter=13636

I tried that, what would the bih.biYPelsPerMeter be in this instance?
10000?  Even then it doesn't seem to make any difference.

There is a reference to that structure here: -

http://www.herdsoft.com/ti/davincie/davp3xo2.htm

I think I'm quite close to getting this sorted but just can't seem to
get this final output right.. :-(