Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Looks like your CAM can handle multiple parallel decryptions.
> So I ran the test with a CAM that can do that here, too, but the
> result was the same as ever - works just fine.

I give up. May be this is really my CAM's problem because of big silence
regarding this issue...
As temporary workaround I added another (USB DVB-C) card, so now it is
possible to record FTA and watch *any* other channel at the same time.

> Which kind of CAM are you using?
Dilog Conax Cam. Second hand, maybe defective? But with vdr-1.4.x
worked. Really confused. I'll try replace it in near future.

Thanks for Your patience.

AK