Maybe slightly off topic, but plain cable digital receiver
Topfield TF6000COC seems to get confused as well with this
DUT-setting. Sometimes these subtitles gets activated by itself
allthough not preselected.

This "activation by itself" is fairly new "feature",
because receiver has been working flawless a long time
so I guess recent changes have happened in
broadcaster's side (no updates on receiver end done recently)?

Markku