There is a new version of the Sudoku plug-in.
Changes since version 0.1.3:
- Added gettext support (VDR >= 1.5.7).
- Fixed compiler warnings with gcc-4.1.2.
- Updated FSF address in the license information.
- Improved copyright and license information in the header of all
- Fixed (un)marking the cell on the bottom right.
- Show possible numbers as pattern.
- Show possible numbers as digits (VDR >= 1.5.4).
- Paint numbers with a larger font (VDR >= 1.5.4).
- Changed the background color of marked cells to darkgreen.
- Added commands menu.
- Added commands to load and save puzzles from/to the sudoku-list file.
- Added setup to commands menu.
- Fixed height of info window for spanish text.
- Updated German language texts.
- Added Italian language texts (thanks to Gringo).
- Margined output of text into the info window.
This plugin generates Number Place puzzles, so called Sudokus, and let
you solve it.
A Sudoku puzzle consists of 9 x 9 cells subdivided into 9 regions with 3
x 3 cells. The rules are simple. There have to be the numbers from 1 to
9 in every row, column and region. In the beginning some numbers are
given. These cells are painted with cyan background color. The aim of
the puzzle is to find the missing numbers. There is only one solution of
a Sudoku puzzle.
See the project's homepage for details: http://toms-cafe.de/vdr/sudoku
vdr mailing list