Simon Baxter wrote:
> Thanks - sound is working since I changed the audio bitrate from 320
> to 190.
>
> Thanks too for the mms stream - works, kind of.  I think the
> bandwidth to NZ is affecting it though  :)

Thanks Simon for that tip :-) Now I managed to get some sound too, but i
had to reduce it to 96 for getting a reasonablesound @ nasatv (i just
got clipping and crap sound).

Are you using the iptvstream.sh script, or are you using the debian-way
with the config-files for each channel in /etc/vdr/plugins/iptv/vlcinput/ ?

I don't know where the problem is, but jumping to an other channel
leaves the vlc-process running, and on each iptv-channel-swap I get two
new vlc-processes (pgrep vlc). So before changing to an other stream, i
have to do a "killall vlc".

This fiddling with this plugin starts to drive me nuts ;-) It looks that
it's time for me to look for a wig

René

-=-=-
... Looking for a helping hand? There's one on your arm.