Simon Baxter wrote:
> Hi group!
>
> Has anyone tested running an EPIA ML6000 fanless motherboard with vdr-xine?
>
> The spec's only say "MPEG-2 Accelerator" rather than "Decoder/Accelerator" -
> will it work with a VGA 1366x768 16:9 full screen?

I have used vdr xineliboutput running on an EPIA-M10000 which has the
same CLE266 MPEG decoder chip as your board. Works with fullscreen
1680x1050 and hardware decoding. Needs the OpenChrome graphics driver,
of course. Usually also "strange" resolutions as yours work fine with
the appropriate modeline in the xorg.conf.

Ondrej