the softdevice team (Torgeir Veimo, Martin Wache and me, Stefan Lucke)
is pleased to announce a new release of vdr's softdevice plugin.
Softdevice plugin enables vdr to run on your desktop with
so called budget cards. You'll get vdr output via framebuffer or X11-Xv or
DirectFB or vidix to your screen. Decoding is done via ffmpeg.
Supported vdr versions: 1.4.x, 1.5.x and 1.6.x
Plugin's homepage is located at: http://softdevice.berlios.de/
- Check configuration for ffmpeg < r11816.
- Removed timestamps, email addrs and src line # comments from *.po.
- Silence some warnings.
- softdevice.c: Fix spelling & version check for trNOOP().
- Suspend output on user inactivity (see README): patch by Marko M�kel�
- Fixed (changed) some italian chars.
- Added local translations of yes/no.
- Switched to vdr-1.5.x OSD translation.
- Switched from av_read_packet() to av_read_frame().
- Italian translation by Diego.
- audio: fix ac3 downmix request for ffmpeg >= r10199.
- SoftOsd: Adjust constructor definition to implementation.
- fix for ffmpeg >= r12194.
- video-fb: via OSD selected screen aspect was not honored.
- VideoFilter.c: fix some warnings and compile error with ffmpeg >= r11816
- OSD: missing call to ClearOSD() of output device.
- OSD: fix drawing (missing method SetAreas()).
- license: included gpl notice "v2 or any later" to README.
- border detect: fix rounding issue.
- audio: \n\r -> \n substitution for ac3pt,
some indentation cleanup (Xrun())
- shm-out: ensure nonNULL vout->ctl in Stop(); by Axel Naumann
- mpegdecoder: compile fix for ffmpeg svn >= r11071.
revert AVFMT_NOFILE trick for actual ffmpeg >= 11071.
recommended ffmpeg versions: A) < r11071 B) >= r11307
- shm-out: applied patch from Matthias Schwarzott to make ShmClient work
at 1st start of softdevice with "-vo shm:".
allow xv startup aspect selection for shm out too.
- audio: added open for number of channels device names CH1, CH2, CH3, .. .
- mpeg2decoder: workaround for some ac3 decoding issues.
- configure: fix framebuffer check.
- border detect: whole black area was cut out. that's not correct when aspect
ratio is greater than 16/9. limit cut out area to 16/9.
- russian translation by neptunvasja
- compile fix for vdr-1.5.9 based on Stone's patch.
- video / dfb: moved some code from video.c to video-dfb.c as announced
and changed some constants to those I use in productive VDR.
- compile fix for: ./configure --disable-shm
- applied patch from Matthias Schwarzott for compile issues with
newer ffmpeg versions
- applied patch from Artur Skawina for memory alignment error
- video-xv: fix OSD parially not drawn or cleared in pseudo mode:
- a small stripe remains on the right side, when video changed
from 16:9 to 4:3
- only modified OSD was shown when deinterlacer was toggled
- use libswscale if available.
- remove left over code from the old video-fb.
- remove pixel mask option from SoftOsd.[hc] and video*, which was only used
by the old video-fb.
- adapt MacVdrClient.c to the setupStore in shared memory.
- remove softlog from setupStore. Pointers aren't valid in a shared memory
- remove private variable setupStore from audio out methods. They can
access the global variable.
- move setupStore into a shared memory block. This allows ShmClient to
have acces to the setupStore.
- move CatchRemoteKey() into utils.c, else setup-softdevice.o would
have to be linked into libsoftdevice-xv.so and -dfb.so
- ShmClient: revertet previous change, as it breaks argument style
- configure: fix typo (yaepg),
rm .dependencies in case of changes,
new opt: --disable-xinerama (by Matthias Schwarzott)
- fix osdMode not initialized (by Matthias Schwarzott)
- ShmClient: full screen start option (by Matthias Schwarzott)
vdr mailing list