On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 12:50:36PM +0100, Tony Grant wrote:

> Le jeudi 28 février 2008 à 12:03 +0100, Gregoire Favre a écrit :
>
> > even if my english is quiete limited, I really enjoy the program from
> > the BBC (S13.0E/S19.2E/S28.2E) which are FTA :-)
> >
> > The only thing I miss is an epg of more than current and next.
>
> Hi Grégoire,
>
> I use xmltv and xmltv2vdr I have a grab script that I run manually to
> get Radio Times data. When my vdr box will be dedicated I'll run it as a
> cron job every day at 3 a.m..
>
> This way you have 10 days program in advance.

Hello,

I found it quiete hard to make it work... every times I try it fails...
even if I only choose only one channel :-)

I read about some epg being sent through sat, but it seems we are not so
close to be able to fetch it sofar...

Thank for all answer, I shall try harder...
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org
               http://picasaweb.google.com/Gregoire.Favre