Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 01:15:45PM +0200, Lars Bläser wrote:
>
>> after this patch the multiproto_plus does not compile against my older
>> kernel (suse 10.2 stock kernel 2.6.18)
>
> Have you replaced linux/include/linux/compiler.h with the one from your
> kernel ? (in multiproto_plus dir) if that's going to be included, this
> shouldn't be in of course.

your patch included the compiler.h, after replacing it with the right
one the drivers are build
your patch also created a .config.old in v4l and the cx88 modules are
not build (the .config created during make does only contain inaktive
lines for cx88 modules), i modified the .config manual and started make
again