Dear Morfsta

would you update your coreavc-patch for current HG-version of xine-lib-1.2
(btw - there's coreavc 1.7.0)

I have the problem with patch

# cat xine-lib-1.2hg-coreavc.diff | patch -p1 --dry-run

patching file include/xine/buffer.h
Hunk #2 succeeded at 687 (offset 1 line).
patching file src/demuxers/bitstream.h
patching file src/demuxers/demux_mpeg.c
patching file src/demuxers/demux_mpeg_pes.c
patching file src/demuxers/demux_qt.c
patching file src/demuxers/demux_ts.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/DS_AudioDecoder.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/DS_Filter.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/DS_Filter.h
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/DS_VideoDecoder.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/guids.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/guids.h
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/outputpin.c
patching file src/libw32dll/DirectShow/outputpin.h
patching file src/libw32dll/Makefile.am
The next patch would create the file src/libw32dll/nal_parser.c,
which already exists!  Assume -R? [n] n
Apply anyway? [n] n
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file src/libw32dll/nal_parser.c.rej
The next patch would create the file src/libw32dll/nal_parser.h,
which already exists!  Assume -R? [n] n
Apply anyway? [n] n
Skipping patch.
1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file src/libw32dll/nal_parser.h.rej
patching file src/libw32dll/w32codec.c
patching file src/libw32dll/wine/ext.c
patching file src/libw32dll/wine/pe_image.c
patching file src/libw32dll/wine/vfw.h
patching file src/libw32dll/wine/win32.c
Hunk #36 FAILED at 5288.
Hunk #37 succeeded at 5327 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #38 succeeded at 5440 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #39 succeeded at 5460 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #40 succeeded at 5468 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #41 succeeded at 5481 (offset -2 lines).
src/libw32dll/wine/win32.c.rej