On Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2008, lucian orasanu wrote:
> Hy.
>
> Attached is an patch for vdr-1.7.0 with h264 and
> multiproto support to make plugin work.
>
> this is my first patch so any sugestions or advices
> are welcome.

So here are my suggestions (all formal ones):
* Do not rar the file, but just attach it.
* use diff -ru
This switches to unified diff format which is the one all open source projects
(I know of) use.
* Tell us what version of reelchannelscan you did modify. Better you even give
a download-uri for the original plugin, as there are a lot of different
versions/snapshots floating around.

Regards
Matthias