I have created a patch for reelchannelscan 0.6.1 and vdr-1.7.0.

I have substituted cDevice::Provides_S2 with true (I have a dvb-S2 card). It is not the correct way to do it but I did not know what to do.... I have changed some constants like PSK8, FEC_2_3, etc with other constants I found in vdr that usually start with DVBFE. I hope it is correct. The plugin seems to work OK with DVB-S stations. When you ask it to scan for HDTV it only returns DVB-S, not DVB-S2.

I would appreciate your help, in order to make this plugin work properly.

The attachment is compressed with bzip2.

Regards
Vagelis