JJussi wrote:
> On Sunday, 29. Juneta 2008 03:34:57 Anssi Hannula wrote:
>> [h264 @ 0xb791d708]PAFF interlacing is not implemented
>>
>> This indicates that xine-lib is not using a new enough ffmpeg snapshot
>> that supports PAFF.
>>
>> Depending on the version of ffmpeg your distribution provides, adding
>> --with-external-ffmpeg to xine-lib ./configure line could be enough. I
>> think PAFF interlacing was added to ffmpeg sometime last year.
>
> But as you can see from xine-lib compile log, --with-external-ffmpeg is
> "on"..
> ffmpeg version is 0.4.9_p20070616-r2 as compile log states.

Too old ffmpeg snapshot, then.
If the problem is just PAFF, then a newer snapshot will fix it.

However, PAFF + spatial direct mode is not supported by current ffmpeg.
If that is the case, the error message will change to
"PAFF + spatial direct mode is not implemented".

I'm not on Welho so I don't know whether Nelonen HD uses that mode.

--
Anssi Hannula