On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Goga777 wrote:

> Apid - 0
> Spid - 0

The pids should work - I cannot see why multiproto/h264/S2 would affect

> Aspect ratio - reserved
> Frame rate - 0.00 Hz
> Video format - unknown
> Resolution - 0x0
> Information about audio stream - #0
> bitrate - free (0 kbit/s)
> mpeg layer - 0
> sampling frequency - reserved
> Is it possible to fill these fields ?

Sure. The femon's current implementation can only interpret these values
from MPEG2 streams, so a support for H264 should be added. However, I'd
like to broaden the cDevice interface to include most of this stuff, so
the decoder could provide the information for any plugin/skin. Does
anyone know, if this kind of statistics can be obtained from i.e.

At the moment, I don't have any plans to start using the multiproto, so
just start sending your patches and I'll merge them into next
development version..